Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Is Bling for Dogs "Out"???

- by Pixie


Sprite & Sparky, the most spoiled chihuahua/terriers on the planet!


This month's People Style Watch says that puppy bling is an OUT! Oh no, I don't want to tell my dogs that they are out of style, what's a dog-mom to do? Sparky loves his rhinestone color and Sprite was the first one on the block to have a personalized denim jacket made from my old pair of 7s with the crystal pockets.

This is a disturbing quote that I found in the same People Mag...

Andrea Adren, (trainer for Animal Planet's "Underdog to Wonderdog" show) says "The focus on all things sparkly is subsiding. A current pet trend is stenciling for special occasions. Using safe vegatable and flower-based dyes, you can adorn your pet with fanciful custom designs".

Um, is she talking about dying your dog??? WTF! It's deemed to gawdy to bling-out your chihuahua but you can paint your poodle? I don't think I'll be following this trend at all. I think me & my boys will stick with the cutesy shirts and collars. Who doesn't love a cute mini-dog in a cute tee shirt???

No comments:

Post a Comment